where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Offers
diane
diane
03:27 Jul-26-2006
L2 PT

Job Location: Troy, MI
offered by  

The Troy laboratory is looking for NDT Level II individuals to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications in any one or more of the following methods: Liquid penetrant testing.

The NDT Level II should be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the methods for which qualified; with specific strengths working within aerospace and automotive inspection requirements and should expect to exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training (OJT) and guidance of trainees and NDT Level I personnel. The NDT Level II shall be able to organize and report the results of NDT tests.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
•Performs and maintains written quality requirements associated with X-R-I Testing procedure manual and Customer requirements.
•Establishes work instruction and technical data sheets for set-up and processing of inspection programs. Submits data to Level III for approval.
•Accepts or rejects the customers’ products based on standards provided and records and reports specific inspection data.
•Interprets and implements customer directed specifications and standards.
•Directly assists in the training and qualification of trainees and Level I personnel through on-the-job training practices as defined by Level III.
•Expands and increases knowledge of the applicable NDE method and/ or other methods not qualified for in preparation of qualification for Level I, II or III certification as applicable.
•Uses of job tracking analysis to assure efficient and profitable operations are conducted.
•Qualifications for certification (NAS410) with Aerospace and Automotive Experience

Product Spotlight

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window