Sales Marketing Engineer
Job Location: Lynchburg, VA
We are a Non Destructive Testing equipment manufacturer with unique products and large potential for growth. We are looking for a high-energy Marketing & Sales Manager for our office in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Qualified candidates must have (do not apply if you dont have all of them):
- Minimum 3 years of marketing/sales experience with NDT products
- Engineering degree
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, ability to work with little supervision.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Other desirable characteristics:
- Knowledge of the steel and/or automotive and/or metal industries.
- Experience with automated equipment and complex industrial systems.
- Experience with ultrasonic products (including phased array).
- MBA or marketing degree.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Conduct research, and prepare marketing and sales materials.
- Manage bids & proposals process (contact, customer analysis, preparation of technical reports, sales presentations, quotations).
- Prepare and deliver press releases, papers and presentations for technical forums.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- Participate actively in sales and marketing strategy
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, participate in the development of our business as part of a team of top-notch and experienced engineers.
- Permanent, full-time position located in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Competitive package of salary + incentives commensurate with the position and experience.
***Paste resume in the body of the e-mail. Do not send attachments***