where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Offers
Gregory Borchert
Gregory Borchert
08:08 Aug-03-2006
Level III NDT

Job Location: Midwestern US
offered by  

I am an executive recruiter who specializes in the metal castings industry. I work nationally and internationally out of an office in Dallas, Texas.

I am currently seeking an ASNT Level III NDT Engineer (Primarily PT and RT, though also MT and UT) for a primary supplier of complex cast components for helicopters, missiles, rocket engines, jet engines, and structural parts for both military and commercial aircraft - located in Iowa.

My client offers a top salary, a great benefits and relocation package, and opportunity for advancement.

If you are interested in further information, please either call me toll-free at 1-888-818-2801, or email me your resume and let me know when it is best for me to call you.

Product Spotlight

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window