04:09 Aug-04-2006 NDT Technicians - $1500 BONUS Job Location: California offered by
$1500 BONUS FOR TECHNICIANS WHO SIGN UP BEFORE AUGUST 16TH!!!!
CONAM-Los Angeles is currently accepting resumes for a variety of core NDT positions for a large turnaround in the Southern CA area. We are seeking Lvl 2 MT PT UT technicians, as well as RT crews for a project set to begin October 3rd and run thru Nov 4th, 2006. A work schedule of 7/12 hr days will be followed. Travel time (reimbursed up to 8 hrs at straight time rates) will be paid in and out of the facility. A competitive pay rate as well as per diem will be applied. CONAM will supply each inspector their own hotel room, airfare, and a shared rental car.
Please email qualified resumes ASAP to Alan Florendo at email@example.com, FAX 609-716-4145, or call 609-716-4111 for additional information. PLEASE REFERENCE NDT-CA IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input
TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS
accreditation for our calibration
Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to
conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection
Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard
work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during
this massive undertaking.
The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover.
- Newest shock absorbent technology case
- Water resistant design
- Supports wired & wireless communication
- Multiple positioning options
- Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads
- Simple Detector battery replacement