Job Location: European Union
We are a U.S. company with a unique product and large potential for growth. Using our own, patented technology, we design and manufacture non-destructive inspection equipment for industrial users.
We are looking for a high-energy engineer to provide Customer Support to our European customers from a new office in the EU. Initially the selected candidate will work from home until our brand is fully established in Europe.
The main tasks are:
- Assist existing customers with technical problems providing phone support, and traveling to their plants in Europe and Asia as necessary.
- Install new systems.
- Participate in sales efforts (market research, presentations) and preparing proposals to customers.
- Promote and grow the company in Europe.
Qualified candidates must have (do not apply if you dont have all of them):
- Proficiency in English. Written and verbal.
- EU residency
- Engineering Degree. EE preferred.
- 3 years of technical experience with automated systems.
- Significant experience troubleshooting complex computer-controlled systems.
- Experience using oscilloscope and other test equipment
- Good communication skills, written and verbal. Comfortable working with customers.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, hands-on engineer. Not afraid of getting the hands dirty to get the job done.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 75% of the time.
- Easy access to a major airport to travel internationally.
Other desirable characteristics:
- Experience/knowledge of NDT (non-destructive testing) techniques. Ultrasound preferred.
- Knowledge of primary metal industries (steel, aluminum), automotive, ship-building, Oil, nuclear.
- Commercial experience.
We offer a competitive package of salary + incentives and the opportunity to be the first full-time European employee of a growing NDT company in a high-tech industry.