03:52 Aug-31-2006 Granite Services International, Inc. (GSIi)
Level II Eddy Current Inspectors Job Location: USA offered by
Granite Services International, Inc (GSIi) has several openings for Level II Eddy Current Inspectors.
Level II NDT Inspector positions require travel approximately 90% domestic and 10% international. Candidates should have a valid Passport. No relocation is necessary. This is traveling Field position.
* Candidates should be currently Level II NDT Certified in Eddy Current with two or more of the following certifications: UT, MT, RT, PT.
* Inspections are conducted at power generation service centers, fossil and nuclear power plants as required.
* Inspections are performed using both manual and digital data acquisition systems.
* Exercise sound technical judgment in performing and interpreting nondestructive tests. Record all pertinent data, in detail, reducing and transcribing such information into a clear, comprehensive, and accurate report.
* Candidates must meet the requirements for unescorted access and fitness for duty for US nuclear facilities.
* Candidates will work an averageof 60-80 hours/week including weekends & holidays.
* Uncertified candidates that have prior certification or recent graduates of a NDT school that currently meet all the SNT-TC-1A requirements for certification will be considered.
* Candidates initially will be required to complete technical training in Schenectady, NY before being assigned in the field.
Positions offers fulll benefits with base salary+.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Granite Services International Inc. (GSIi) is a affiliate company of General Electric. GSIi employs over 2500 technical professionals in power plant installation, commissioning and maintenance services, project controls, and craft services worldwide.
Please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org