where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Muhammad shtiaq Shah
Consultant, Quality control engineer
Worldwide, Joined Sep 2006, 1

Muhammad shtiaq Shah

Consultant, Quality control engineer
Worldwide,
Joined Sep 2006
09:07 Sep-16-2006
welding inspector

Job Location: world wide

Seek: Any where: QA/QC/WELDING
Posted by: muhammad ishtiaq shah, E-mail: mueshtiaq@yahoo.com.com, on sep.15, 2006 at 2100:
Respected Sir,

I am ASNT LEVEL II in PT,UT,MT & CSWIP-3.1 ,I have about 12 years of working experience, especially in the field WELDING,QA/QC. I am looking for a suitable position to work in the above mentioned area .I would be very grateful if you could consider my candidate and give me opportunity to work in your esteemed company. I assure you, sir that I will serve your esteemed company to your entire satisfaction.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
MUhammad Ishtiaq Shah
Cell#0071-50-6526331

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window