where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Jenee Mitchell
Jenee Mitchell
01:32 Sep-19-2006
Bar Attendant

Job Location: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Im a 28 years old Australian lady seeking work. Im coming to Vancouver early November and will be requiring work for 3 months. I will have a valid working visa. I have many years experience in bar and hospitality and also am currently in the motor industry. I am experienced in retail and management of business. If anyone would like more information please email me. Thankyou

Product Spotlight

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing

New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window