NDT Specialists needed at General Electric
Job Location: Multiple US locations
GE Life Extension Services, a division of General Electric Infrastructure, is looking for highly motivated, customer focused individuals to provide NDE inspections of Power Generation Equipment worldwide.
* Travel to domestic and international field test sites with minimal advance notice to conduct both manual and advanced automated NDE inspections of Power Generation equipment.
* Provide work direction, customer interface on site and ensure quality data delivery to the Engineering Evaluation function.
* Provide effective training and mentoring to other NDT Specialists and contractors.
* Develop and implement training course materials as required.
* Current ASNT Level II certification in two of the following: UT, ET, MT, PT.
* Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and schedule work.
* Minimum of 3 years experience performing NDT.
* This position requires approximately 80% travel (including work on weekends and some holidays).
* Overtime (paid) is also required.
US Locations (home base):
Los Angeles, CA
For additional information and to apply, please go to www.gecareers.com and search job ID 540883.
GE offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package to include relocation assistance and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join one great company when you can join many? When you join GE, you join a company made up of 6 exciting businesses. Experience personal growth and competency development as part of the GE team.
GE Infrastructure is one of the world's leading providers of fundamental technologies to developing countries, including aircraft engines, transportation, energy, oil and gas, and water process technologies.