where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.

Job Seeks
vengie e. fernandez
vengie e. fernandez
00:22 Sep-25-2006
painting inspector

Job Location: anywhere

i am a civil engineer but i am expert of coating and painting works, i am working in the fields for 15 years and presently working in basher terminal, port of sudan, africa but the project will be finished soon. i am looking for another project to work with. please email me if you are interested of my skill.

Product Spotlight

On Demand Webinar: Improve the Efficiency and Accuracy of Inspection Scanning

On-demand webinar on scanning technology that helps improve the efficiency and accuracy of ultrasoni
c inspections in oil and gas, aerospace, manufacturing and other industrial applications. The webinar features a scanning solution for multiple inspection environments, including flat and curved specimens, magnetic and nonmagnetic surfaces and raster scanning over long distances. View it today.
>

Portable Ground Penetrating Radar - Proceq GP8000

The Proceq GP8000 portable ground penetrating radar instrument is the beginning of a new era in ND
T. The outstanding, patented ultra- wideband technology combined with a compact wireless probe delivers unmatched industry performance. Proceq GP8000 is the world’s first large-scale inspection solution that utilizes Augmented Reality in industrial applications.
>

Scatter Correction for Industrial Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)

Download our white paper on Scatter Correction for Industrial Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
Using 3D VSHARP, a fast GPU-Based Linear Boltzmann Transport Equation Solver here: http://bit.ly/2Y0t78P
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window