where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Sajan Isac
NDT Inspector, - AUT Technician / NDT Supervisor
Looking for NDT job anywhere, India, Joined Dec 2006, 4

Sajan Isac

NDT Inspector, - AUT Technician / NDT Supervisor
Looking for NDT job anywhere,
India,
Joined Dec 2006
08:34 Dec-21-2006
NDT Supervisor / AUT Technician

Job Location: Kerala, India

Dear Sir,

I am amicably submitting my CV with a view to get any suitable post in NDT Inspection systems with your esteemed organization!!!
After successful stint of around Nine years of experience in Onshore & Offshore… (India, Gulf, Europe, Russian and West African region). I have been associated with major Oil, Gas refineries, shipping and other NDT laboratories. My job experience have made me a highly motivated, result oriented, mature and trustworthy person capable of working independently and efficiently in any environment.
I am fully conversant with International Industrial standards, computer applications and available for immediate deployment.
Thanking you
Sajan Isac
Kalathara House
Pandanad Post.
Chengannur - 689506
Kerala, India.
Mob. +91-9947088911
Tel. +91-479-2464041
+91-9287201061
sajankisac@gmail.com
Note. Detailed CV will be avialble upon request.

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Digital Radiography for Concrete Inspection

In the construction industry (buildings, bridges) there is a need for fast non- destructive means,
most commonly to locate targets (Pipes, Re-bars, Conduit, Fittings etc.) within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting or coring. Measuring reinforcements is also performed for static calculations and to detect corrosion problems and damages. Cracks and voids can also be visualized. The examinations are not only restricted to concrete constructions; they can also be applied to reinforced masonry made of natural stones or bricks.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s