where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card
Job Seeks
Sajan Isac
NDT Inspector, - AUT Technician / NDT Supervisor
Looking for NDT job anywhere, India, Joined Dec 2006, 4

Sajan Isac

NDT Inspector, - AUT Technician / NDT Supervisor
Looking for NDT job anywhere,
India,
Joined Dec 2006
06:13 Jan-05-2007
AUT Technician / NDT Supervisor

Job Location: Anywhere / Worldwide

I am amicably submitting my CV with a view to get any suitable post in AUT / Advanced NDT Inspection systems with your esteemed organization!!!
After successful stint of around Eight years of experience in Onshore & Offshore… (India, Gulf, Europe, Russian and West African region). I have been associated with major Oil, Gas refineries, shipping and other NDT laboratories. My job experience have made me a highly motivated, result oriented, mature and trustworthy person capable of working independently and efficiently in any environment.
I am fully conversant with International Industrial standards, computer applications and available for immediate deployment. Detailed CV upon request.

Thanking you
Sajan Isac
Kalathara House
Pandanad Post.
Chengannur - 689506
Kerala, India.
Mob. +91-9947088911
Tel. +91-479-2464041
+91-9287201061
sajankisac@gmail.com

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window