where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
By choosing Volume Graphics software, you can rely on more than 20 years of experience in the development of software for non-destructive testi ...
Job Seeks
Binu V
Binu V
07:09 Jan-12-2007
Welding Insp / NDT Coordinator

Job Location: Anywhere

Dear Sir,

I am interested in working as a Welding Inspector/ NDT Coordinator in your esteemed organization . I have 14 years of experience on installations and maintenance of oil & gas, Power station, Petrochemicals and cross country pipeline in Onshore and offshore in Middle East, India, Africa and European region. Detailed CV available upon request.

My most recent experience is in a Trunk & Production flow lines project with NDT Services LLP Kazakhstan, for Saipem, Italy. I am responsible for NDT matters pertaining to this pipe line.

I expect your replay in a few days, If you find my experience as suitable . Thank you for your consideration.

Sincearly

Binu velappan
India.
Mob. +919388903518
Res. +914792306112

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

A1525 SOLO

A1525 Solo – the most compact and affordable TMF unit with two phased array transducers and 3D v
isualization and analysis software in standard delivery set. A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window