where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
S.R.G.PRABHU
S.R.G.PRABHU
09:18 Feb-12-2007
CSWIP AUT/ASNT LEVEL III/AWS-SCWI Inspector

Job Location: WORLDWIDE

I am about to complete the project for STATOIL-Norway in offshore Iran as AUT client inspector in pipelay project since Sep 2006.
In Feb2006 , I was in China,after an AUT job demo for clients. Previously worked offshore Sakhalin as client inspector. 2001-2003 was AUT auditor for Shell deepwater Nigeria-offshore/onshore.Level III RT,UT.SCWI-AWS.Current offshore Survival. I have completed the training and examination in TWI Middlesbrough for the AUT data interpreter for phased array .I have worked on and offshore for more than 16 years in France, Russia, Nigeria, Angola, China, Oman, Qatar, Saudi and India.
I am willing to take any additional training in phased array, TOFD etc.S.R.G.PRABHU, M.Sc,
ASNT LEVEL III UT, RT
SCWI-AWS,CSWIP AUT DATA INTERPRETER LEVEL II
No-3 ,II street,Maris avenue,
Collector's office road,
Cantonment, Trichy-1
Tamilnadu state India
Collector's office road, Cantonment,
Trichy-1
Tamilnadu state
0091431 2419002, 0091 934 4677402

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window