where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Greg Hodges , E-mail:
Greg Hodges , E-mail:
08:10 Apr-16-2007
nace certified

Job Location: anywhere

I am currently on assignment in Port Arthur Texas. The pay scale for this project is direct @ $40 hr with $2.50 hr safety and attendance incentive and $80 a day per dim. This project is scheduled to be complete in July of 2007. I have over 25 (twenty five) years in the coatings industry. NACE certified thru peer, NACE Bridge Stamp, SSPC-C3 de-leading certification and NCCER. I have successfully completed the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) advanced course in coatings. I am also scheduled to take my CWI in April of 2007. Please review my resume and enter it into your data base for future projects or if you have anything that supersedes my current employment then contact me with the information provided at your earliest convenience.

Thank You,
Greg Hodges
NACE # 11855

Product Spotlight

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window