where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
nace certified
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

08:10 Apr-16-2007
Greg Hodges , E-mail:
nace certified
Job Location: anywhere

I am currently on assignment in Port Arthur Texas. The pay scale for this project is direct @ $40 hr with $2.50 hr safety and attendance incentive and $80 a day per dim. This project is scheduled to be complete in July of 2007. I have over 25 (twenty five) years in the coatings industry. NACE certified thru peer, NACE Bridge Stamp, SSPC-C3 de-leading certification and NCCER. I have successfully completed the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) advanced course in coatings. I am also scheduled to take my CWI in April of 2007. Please review my resume and enter it into your data base for future projects or if you have anything that supersedes my current employment then contact me with the information provided at your earliest convenience.

Thank You,
Greg Hodges
NACE # 11855

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|