where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
S.R.G.PRABHU
S.R.G.PRABHU
07:15 May-12-2007
CSWIP AUT/ASNT LEVEL III/AWS SENIOR WELDING INSPECTOR

Job Location: WORLDWIDE

Presently working as LEAD INSPECTOR for QATARGAS for their offshore project 42" condensate pipeline SPM project,offshore Qatar since April 2007 till date.
I have worked in the project for STATOIL-Norway in offshore Iran as AUT client inspector in pipelay project since Sep 2006.
In Feb2006 , I was in China,after an AUT job demo for clients. Previously worked offshore Sakhalin as client inspector. 2001-2003 was AUT auditor for Shell deepwater Nigeria-offshore/onshore.Level III RT,UT.SCWI-AWS.Current offshore Survival. I have completed the training and examination in TWI Middlesbrough for the AUT data interpreter for phased array .I have worked on and offshore for more than 16 years in France, Russia, Nigeria, Angola, China, Oman, Qatar, Saudi and India.
I am willing to take any additional training in phased array, TOFD etc.S.R.G.PRABHU, M.Sc,
ASNT LEVEL III UT, RT
SCWI-AWS,CSWIP AUT DATA INTERPRETER LEVEL II
No-3 ,II street,Maris avenue,
Collector's office road,
Cantonment, Trichy-1
Tamilnadu state India
Collector's office road, Cantonment,
Trichy-1
Tamilnadu state
0091431 2419002, 0091 934 4677402

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window