Job Location: Nigeria
Oceaneering Inspection Division is a major provider of engineering, Inspection and Non-Destructive Testing services with world wide capability to the petrochemical, power generation, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
We are currently looking following personnel for long-term offshore / onshore work.
Job Title: Senior Operator
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the assigned plants on a shift basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Operators in the performance of routine duties as defined by the shift supervisor or by operational instructions.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of current operational status of the part of the plant and equipment in the process area that he is responsible for by reference to daily instructions, logbooks and shift change over communications.
- Carries out safety checks during the performance of maintenance activities.
- Ensure that defects as observed are reported and maintenance effectively followed up.
- Assist the shift instructor in the training and development of operative technicians.
- Assist in the analysis and solution of operational problems.
- Performs process maintenance tasks on a need basis
- Take part in emergency exercises and fire-fighting training organised by his supervisors and the safety department.
- Acknowledge the signed clearance certificates and monitors the satisfactory completion of the job.
- Monitors panel operation of the area appointed to him.
- Liaises with the laboratory to obtain sample results and adjusts the process, after discussions with his supervisor, to maintain on-specification conditions.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Optimization of plant to meet production targets.
- Number of process violations
- Response time to resolve issues/problems.
- Number of trips affecting production (less than 30)
- Timeliness and accuracy of reports.
Education - OND/HND in Engineering or Chemical Engineering
Experience - Less than 3 years experience
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Functionally reports to
POP Shift Suprintendent
Administratively reports to
POP Shift Suprintendent
Excellent rates of pay will be offered to successful candidates.
To apply in confidence, please email a copy of your current CV and valid certificates to Joslene Kotian / Dominic DAlmeida at email@example.com
Joslene Kotian / Dominic DAlmeida
Recruitment Oceaneering Inspection
UAE Tel. : +971-4-3117533 / +971-4-3117635
Aberdeen Tel. : +44-1224-758929
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org