Senior NDT Engineer (RD)
Job Location: The Netherlands
The NDTI Technological Center is the Research and Development department of Applus RTD. The Research and Development activities are aimed at strengthening APPLUS RTD's position as the reference in Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection services. The Technological Center performs projects for Applus RTD business units and for clients of those business units. Furthermore, new technology being researched in science, with suppliers and in the market is spotted and assessed.
The Applus RTD NDTI Technological Center has a vacancy for an:
Senior NDT Engineer (R&D)
Who will commit himself for multiple years to:
- Find creative solutions to client NDT issues;
- Improve Applus RTD's inspection technologies;
- Become an expert in either UT Phased Arrays, Pulsed EddyCurrent or Digital Radiography;
- Develop the way in which these technologies are used;
- Advice Applus RTD's operational business units and their clients;
- Participate in the NDT code and standards community;
- Evaluate new solutions and technologies available in the market;
- Building prototype and field systems in a multi-disciplinary setting.
We are open for application from people with both a practical or an academic background:
- An academic technical education in the area of Physics, Mechanics, Electronics or Materials science, or otherwise able to work at this level;
- Intent, precise and able to bring clarity to complex situations;
- Certified to level III in one of the following: UT, RT or ET, or willing to obtain such certification;
- Good verbal and written command of the English language. Skills in the German, Dutch or Spanish language are desirable;
- Long term experience with the execution of NDT or long term experience with another discipline involving measuring and evaluation.
For more information on this vacancy, you can contact Mr. C. Wassink, telephone +31 (0)10 208 8 105 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send you letter and CV to: Applus RTD personnel department, f.a.o. Mr. Ralph Meij, or send you email to: email@example.com