where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
syahruly
syahruly
02:45 Jul-12-2007
NDT

Job Location: Asia

I am indonesian. I have Experience in Aircraft for 2 years. I have level 2 ET,MT. And I have experience as helper RT, UT. I need a job in Aviation ASAP.

Product Spotlight

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window