where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.
A leading UK manufacturer of Ultrasonic Probes, Accessories, Supplier of NDT Equipment and more.

Job Seeks
S.R.G.PRABHU
S.R.G.PRABHU
02:59 Jul-21-2007
CSWIP AUT/ASNT LEVEL III/AWS-SCWI Inspector

Job Location: Worldwide

Hello ,

I am S.R.G.PRABHU, an Indian National worked in Europe, Asia and Africa. I have just completed my contract with QATARGAS II, offshore Qatar for 42 inch condensate project since April 07 as client lead inspector. Last year I was in an offshore pipe lay project in Persian gulf for Statoil -Norway as Client AUT surveyor in a Pipe lay barge. Previously I worked in Sakhalin island for RGS-Russian German consortium which was the sole inspection authority for Sakhalin II phase II projects. I was a third party AUT inspector onboard SEMAC-I, overseeing Saipem techs every day work from July1005 to Nov2005.

From 2003 June to 2004 March, I was a SHELLDEEPWATER NIGERIA (SNEPCO)client inspector for their deepwater pipe lay project, 'Bonga' in Nigeria and Paris-France.
From 2001 to 2003 I was a Exxon Mobil Nigeria client inspector offshore.
I have worked in France, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Angola, Saudi, China and India and also
Persian gulf.My experience includes Refineries, Petrochemical, Desalinations, Pipelines on andoffshore, offshore structures including risers and deepwater J-lay.I am flexible, team man and constantly learning to improve my quality of work.

I am CSWIP AUT PHASED ARRAY DATA INTERPRETER (as per EN 473) from TWI north- Middles borough, ASNT LEVEL III in RT and UT, Senior welding inspector from AWS, with
my offshore survival is valid currently and till April 2008.
I am looking forward hearing from you soon.
With best regards
Prabhu
Contact Numbers; 0091 44 24 35 93 18 / 0091 934 46 77 402 &
9198405 35959 Mobiles

Product Spotlight

Portable Ground Penetrating Radar - Proceq GP8000

The Proceq GP8000 portable ground penetrating radar instrument is the beginning of a new era in ND
T. The outstanding, patented ultra- wideband technology combined with a compact wireless probe delivers unmatched industry performance. Proceq GP8000 is the world’s first large-scale inspection solution that utilizes Augmented Reality in industrial applications.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window