where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Ramon Bevan Hayes
Ramon Bevan Hayes
04:32 Aug-28-2007
Reliability Condition Monitoring Technician

Job Location: Durban, South Africa

Hi to all who read this. I have 8yrs of petrochemical refining experience as both a unit operator and condition monitoring technician. I am looking for employment in Australia as I have already lodged an offshore visa application and planning to migrate. Contact me on ramon.hayes@gmail.com. Cheers.

Product Spotlight

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Micro CT

nanoVoxel series has nano-scale resolution upto 500nm by using high voltage X-ray source (from 80-
300 kV) with micro/nano focal spot and highly sensitive flat panel detectors and unique Optical coupling detector.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window