where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Oleg Grounine
Oleg Grounine
05:56 Aug-31-2007
RT and PT NDT technician

Job Location: Everythere

Mr. Oleg Grounine
21/20 Sirley Grove,
East St. Kilda 3183, Melbourne, Australia
Home telephone: (61) (03) 9077-0940
Mobile phone: 0401 881 132
Email: olegau1@yahoo.com.au

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to apply to a NDT technician position (permanent or casual) at your company.
I am looking for employment at a company where I could gain more experience, as well as growing with and contributing to the company. I would be happy to commence work in any position. With the hope of more training and experience I can grow within your company.

I have a Degree of Bachelor of Construction Engineering (obtained in Russia) but for 18 years I had worked as an NDT Technician in Russia and Australia. Most jobs I worked independently including writing of reports.

In Australia I had worked with the Australian NDT Services Company in the city of Morwell from August 2002 until October 2002 as the NDT Technician. Because I lived in Melbourne I took up a position in Melbourne with the INTICO Company where I had worked as the NDT Technician until January 2004 when I was retrenched.
From June 2005 until July 2007 I was employed by ETRS as a NDT Technician. I resigned from the company because I felt at the time that my position became untenable.
Currently I have two Australian licences:
• Radiographic testing welds (Level 2)
• Dye Penetrant testing (Level 2).

In 2004 I passed the Specific and General Examination of Ultrasonic Testing of welds (Level 2), the Magnetic Particle Testing and Eddy Current testing exams (Level 2) at RMIT University. This year I am planning to sit the practical exams to get Magnetic Particle testing licence.
I have had experience performing to the following testing without supervision:
• Radiography Testing according AS 2177.1
• Penetrate Testing according AS 2062
• Magnetic Particle Testing according AS 1171

In Australia I was involved in a wide range of testing involving oil/gas, warships, mining, ammunition, civil construction, power generation and manufacturing industries. I was involved in ultrasonic thickness inspection of pressure vessels and tubing; surface methods testing of cranes, tanks, castings, forgings, bolts, automotive components; radiography of piping, plates, tanks, vessels projectiles, bombs, and automotive components.
I have experience working with Positive Material Identification (PMI) equipment such as Fluorescent Structure Analyser “Metallurgic Pro MII”.
I have experience working with X and Gamma ray equipment on pressure vessels, pipelines, bulk storage tanks, castings and forgings. I am experienced in the operation of different types of radiographic equipment including panoramic, directional, fixed and portable X-ray sets, accelerator and shutter type Gamma radiography projectors.

I am a hard worker, patient, responsible and enjoy a challenge. I have extensive experience working in teams.

I have enclosed my resume and can be contacted on 9077-0940 after 18:00. or by e-mail.

Yours faithfully,

Oleg Grounine

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

New PHAsis module for longitudinal weld seam inspection

PHAsis® Phased Array manual ultrasonic spot weld inspection device is now ideally suited for test
ing of longitudinally welded seams (e.g. Arplas® seam, short line seams) with a length of 3 to 12 mm.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window