where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Oleg Grounine
Oleg Grounine
05:56 Aug-31-2007
RT and PT NDT technician

Job Location: Everythere

Mr. Oleg Grounine
21/20 Sirley Grove,
East St. Kilda 3183, Melbourne, Australia
Home telephone: (61) (03) 9077-0940
Mobile phone: 0401 881 132
Email: olegau1@yahoo.com.au

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to apply to a NDT technician position (permanent or casual) at your company.
I am looking for employment at a company where I could gain more experience, as well as growing with and contributing to the company. I would be happy to commence work in any position. With the hope of more training and experience I can grow within your company.

I have a Degree of Bachelor of Construction Engineering (obtained in Russia) but for 18 years I had worked as an NDT Technician in Russia and Australia. Most jobs I worked independently including writing of reports.

In Australia I had worked with the Australian NDT Services Company in the city of Morwell from August 2002 until October 2002 as the NDT Technician. Because I lived in Melbourne I took up a position in Melbourne with the INTICO Company where I had worked as the NDT Technician until January 2004 when I was retrenched.
From June 2005 until July 2007 I was employed by ETRS as a NDT Technician. I resigned from the company because I felt at the time that my position became untenable.
Currently I have two Australian licences:
• Radiographic testing welds (Level 2)
• Dye Penetrant testing (Level 2).

In 2004 I passed the Specific and General Examination of Ultrasonic Testing of welds (Level 2), the Magnetic Particle Testing and Eddy Current testing exams (Level 2) at RMIT University. This year I am planning to sit the practical exams to get Magnetic Particle testing licence.
I have had experience performing to the following testing without supervision:
• Radiography Testing according AS 2177.1
• Penetrate Testing according AS 2062
• Magnetic Particle Testing according AS 1171

In Australia I was involved in a wide range of testing involving oil/gas, warships, mining, ammunition, civil construction, power generation and manufacturing industries. I was involved in ultrasonic thickness inspection of pressure vessels and tubing; surface methods testing of cranes, tanks, castings, forgings, bolts, automotive components; radiography of piping, plates, tanks, vessels projectiles, bombs, and automotive components.
I have experience working with Positive Material Identification (PMI) equipment such as Fluorescent Structure Analyser “Metallurgic Pro MII”.
I have experience working with X and Gamma ray equipment on pressure vessels, pipelines, bulk storage tanks, castings and forgings. I am experienced in the operation of different types of radiographic equipment including panoramic, directional, fixed and portable X-ray sets, accelerator and shutter type Gamma radiography projectors.

I am a hard worker, patient, responsible and enjoy a challenge. I have extensive experience working in teams.

I have enclosed my resume and can be contacted on 9077-0940 after 18:00. or by e-mail.

Yours faithfully,

Oleg Grounine

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window