where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
KRISHNA NANGARE
KRISHNA NANGARE
09:04 Aug-31-2007
MECHANICAL ENGINEER / CONDITION MONITORING / ROTATING EQUIPMENT / RELIABILITY ENGINEER

Job Location: kuwait

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good morning.

I have been working in condition monitoring filed for last 10 years.
I was involved in installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning and condition monitoring of around 4000 equipments in petroleum refinery including pumps, compressor, blower, turbines etc. Presently, working in upstream oil and gas exploration field.
Software's which in which I have been trained are Prism4 (SKF), Odyssey ( IRD international now Rockwell), RBM view which is CSI and System 1 which is Bently Nevada.
Meters I have handled are CMVA 10(SKF, CMXA50 (SKF), IRD 890 ( IRS), Datapac 1500 (IRD), CSI 2120 (CSI) Emerson, Bently 3500/3300 etc.
Oil analyzer 5100 from CSI. Also lot of accessories to these equipments as strobe light, phase analysis kit, insitu balancing kit, start up-course down, bump test etc.
Equipments Performance tests during commissioning.
If you find my attached bio data is is in line with your requirement, I will be glad to look for the opportunity.

Have anice day.

Krishna nangare
00965-5025692

Product Spotlight

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window