where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Cobus van Zijl
Cobus van Zijl
09:16 Sep-07-2007
Senior Intrsuctor

Job Location: New Zealand/Australia

I AM DEVELOPING TRAINING MATERIAL FOR I&T AND QC
I CO-ORDINATE TRAINING ACTIVITIES AND DO ON-JOB TRAINING
DO THE TRAINING ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES FOR MY LINES
MAINTAIN AN INTEGRATED LOCAL TRAINING DATABASE
APPOINTED DOCUMENT CUSTODIAN FOR TECHNICAL TRAINING
TRAINING GROUP LEAD FOR AUDITS (eg.: Regulator, WANO & INPO)

QUALIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOW
HELD SAQCC LEVEL 2 IN VARIOUS NDT APPLICATIONS
PT / MT / UT / RT(BRITISH INSTITUTE OF LONDON - CITY AND GUILDS (QUALITY CONTROL))

Futher Studies:
1. CERTIFICATE FOR TRAINERS AT UNISA University
(ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT - May 2002)

2. CERTIFICATE FOR ASSESSORS AT ETDP-Seta
(Endorsement January 2004)

3. CERTIFICATE FOR MODERATORS AT ETDP-Seta
(September 2005)

I AM WILLING TO RELOCATE

Product Spotlight

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window