Electrical NDI Component Technician NEEDED!!
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Aerotek Aviation, LLC is currently hiring Electrical NDI Component Technicians to work with a prestigious Aircraft Service Center in Wichita, KS.
The NDI Technician will inspect, repair, overhaul, and/or test electrical parts, components, and/or systems.
Minimum position requirements:
1. 1 year experience or equivalent with inspecting, repairing, overhauling, and testing electrical components.
2. 1 year machining experience preferred.
3. A&P license preferred.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to complete paperwork, for example, work orders, estimates, squawk sheets, production work orders, RFC, and RNC
2. Ability to read and interpret engineering documents and maintenance manuals
3. Ability to replace, repair, and/or overhaul aircraft parts and/or components of basic to moderate comlexity
4. Ability to conduct functional testing for basic to moderately complex components
5. Ability to operate and interpret precision tools, equipment, machines, andtest equipment
6. Basic knowledge of Production Certificate System
7. Ability to research and prepare parts and labor estimates for supervisor, sales, and/or method groups.
Join Aerotek Aviation, LLC. We specialize in placing mechanics, technicians, engineering field support and specialized personnel in the aviation industry. Our rapid growth means we are constantly seeking employees nationwide. We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Aviation team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.