Electrical NDI Component Technician NEEDED!!
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Aerotek Aviation, LLC is currently hiring Electrical NDI Component Technicians to work with a prestigious Aircraft Service Center in Wichita, KS.
The NDI Technician will inspect, repair, overhaul, and/or test electrical parts, components, and/or systems.
Minimum position requirements:
1. 1 year experience or equivalent with inspecting, repairing, overhauling, and testing electrical components.
2. 1 year machining experience preferred.
3. A&P license preferred.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to complete paperwork, for example, work orders, estimates, squawk sheets, production work orders, RFC, and RNC
2. Ability to read and interpret engineering documents and maintenance manuals
3. Ability to replace, repair, and/or overhaul aircraft parts and/or components of basic to moderate comlexity
4. Ability to conduct functional testing for basic to moderately complex components
5. Ability to operate and interpret precision tools, equipment, machines, andtest equipment
6. Basic knowledge of Production Certificate System
7. Ability to research and prepare parts and labor estimates for supervisor, sales, and/or method groups.
Join Aerotek Aviation, LLC. We specialize in placing mechanics, technicians, engineering field support and specialized personnel in the aviation industry. Our rapid growth means we are constantly seeking employees nationwide. We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Aviation team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
NDT Master Lecturer
In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System
ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications.
The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation.
ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography
The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt
tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for
NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only
from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required
components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head.
You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with
the evaluation system.