where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
Job Seeks
Ganesan Gokularajan
Ganesan Gokularajan
09:46 Nov-14-2007
QC-Welding

Job Location: Any where

I am Gokularajan and I would like to introduce myself as a B.E Mechanical Engineer having 8+ years Experience in Onshore & Offshore - oil and gas, Petrochemicals, Nuclear, Pressure vessels Fabrication and Erection. At present working as a QC Engineer (WELDING) in Private Company at UAE.
I have had passable knowledge in the field of piping, inspection of the Equipments, Welding and witnessing the NDT Techniques. And I believe that I have many of the skills and qualities you would anticipate from a Welding Inspector, I’m having my Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1and ASNT Level II in RT,UT,VT,DP,MP it will be added advantage for me to contribute in all aspects

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window