where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd
We are leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of portable “Ultrasonic Testing Equipment” offering comprehensive range of Ultrasonic Fla ...

Job Seeks
Ganesan Gokularajan
Ganesan Gokularajan
09:46 Nov-14-2007
QC-Welding

Job Location: Any where

I am Gokularajan and I would like to introduce myself as a B.E Mechanical Engineer having 8+ years Experience in Onshore & Offshore - oil and gas, Petrochemicals, Nuclear, Pressure vessels Fabrication and Erection. At present working as a QC Engineer (WELDING) in Private Company at UAE.
I have had passable knowledge in the field of piping, inspection of the Equipments, Welding and witnessing the NDT Techniques. And I believe that I have many of the skills and qualities you would anticipate from a Welding Inspector, I’m having my Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1and ASNT Level II in RT,UT,VT,DP,MP it will be added advantage for me to contribute in all aspects

Product Spotlight

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window