where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Glen Radovich AWS CWI
Glen Radovich AWS CWI
00:20 Nov-17-2007
AWS CWI

Job Location: fl

I have had my CWI for about four years now and have a good background in Welding and many Certs and basics in NDT.I have hardly ever been offered a AWS CWI job from any of these sites unless it was a shitty offer.The AWS CWI Credential is over-rated and only good for Engineers.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

Spot weld inspection with Phased Array – PHAsis.one

The first PAUT spot weld inspection device offering a physical resolution of the spot weld diamete
r better than 0.35mm. Precise: more than 700 real UT measurements per spot weld. Easy to go: minimal training required due to the user friendly inspection software. Be sure: safe evaluation due to the imaging result display and automated creation of an evaluation proposal for the spot weld quality.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s