where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Packey Ignatius Tjatuuapo
Packey Ignatius Tjatuuapo
09:16 Jan-09-2008
NDT Technician

Job Location: Canada or anywhere

I am currently holding a UT & LPI certificate in NDT, with 5 years experience in this fields.
I would like to broaden my horizons by working in other cuntries as well.

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

EPOCH 6LT

The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is optimized for one-handed operation in rope access and high-portab
ility applications. Lightweight with a grip-oriented weight distribution, the instrument fits securely in a user’s hand or can be strapped to their leg using the rope access accessory kit. The clear, bright screen makes A-scans readable in any light while the intuitive software enables fast navigation.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s