where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
non-destructive testing, services, training, ultrasonic systems, immersion and squirter inspection systems, PROline, digital radiology

Job Seeks
Roger Mejias
NDT Inspector, -
United Kingdom, Joined Jan 2008, 1

Roger Mejias

NDT Inspector, -
United Kingdom,
Joined Jan 2008
07:18 Jan-27-2008
NDT Inspector / Rope access tech

Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

I am a Multiskilled NDT tech
i'm currently looking for contract work anywhere in the UK region, preferable off shore. i have adequate offshore experience on various platform in the north sea.

my qualifications are as follows:
PCN UT L1
PCN ET L1
PCN MPI L2 (ignore previous post its L2 not L1)
IRATA rope access L1
BOSIET offshore survival coarse with LAPP
Offshore Medical

i can be contacted on the following number :
+44 (0)7972185742 or by email : roger_mejias87@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window