where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Roger Mejias
NDT Inspector, -
United Kingdom, Joined Jan 2008, 1

Roger Mejias

NDT Inspector, -
United Kingdom,
Joined Jan 2008
07:18 Jan-27-2008
NDT Inspector / Rope access tech

Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

I am a Multiskilled NDT tech
i'm currently looking for contract work anywhere in the UK region, preferable off shore. i have adequate offshore experience on various platform in the north sea.

my qualifications are as follows:
PCN UT L1
PCN ET L1
PCN MPI L2 (ignore previous post its L2 not L1)
IRATA rope access L1
BOSIET offshore survival coarse with LAPP
Offshore Medical

i can be contacted on the following number :
+44 (0)7972185742 or by email : roger_mejias87@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window