where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Mohamed Farouk
Teacher, NDT & welding Instructor & Lecture
Egyptian Welding Academy, Egypt, Joined Nov 2007, 4

Mohamed Farouk

Teacher, NDT & welding Instructor & Lecture
Egyptian Welding Academy,
Egypt,
Joined Nov 2007
02:49 Mar-17-2008
welding eng., entry level, Egypt

Job Location: anywhere

I'm metallurgy engineer have International Welding Engineer (IWE) diploma (International authorization board; United European certificate), and have NDT method Levels II (RT, UT, PT), looking for a challenging career opportunity in a reputable multinational organization to Work as Welding Engineer, entry level career.
I need and ready to work as soon as possible.
I prefer permanent/contract jobs.
I am willing to work overseas.
I am willing to Travel.

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window