where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonatest Ltd
From our three distinct business centres in the UK, USA and CANADA, Sonatest design and produce a leading range of high performance ultrasonic NDT equipment and accessories.
Job Seeks
S. Ramesh
S. Ramesh
09:55 Mar-19-2008
Ndt in rt level l technican

Job Location: Any where in world (asia .europe middle east countries

Dear sir. . I am ramesh from india . I am looking for job in ndt . . At present i am working in saudi arabia as ndt level l technican in rt . My age is 39. My email : ramesh_siva10@rediffmail.com / ramesh_ndt@rediffmail.com.

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Micro CT

nanoVoxel series has nano-scale resolution by using high voltage X-ray source (from 80-300 kV) wit
h micro focal spot and highly sensitive detector including different kinds of big size panel detectors and lens coupling CCD.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window