where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Angus Johnston
Angus Johnston
03:28 Apr-15-2008
Mechanical Engineer

Job Location: Europe

I am a qualified Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineer seeking permanent work in Europe from June 08 onwards.( Currently based in New Zealand - moving to EU inJune )

I have ten years experience in the aviation industry. In the last five years I have been predominantly involved in Staff Management, Systems Maintenance Policy, Smart Material Composite Technology development and extensive analysis of life extension programes for fixed and rotary wing aircraft.

Am willing to work in a range of positions, I relish the opportunity to work in Europe and share industry knowledge and experience.

Product Spotlight

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s