where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
New Ultrasonic instrument.
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.

02:00 Feb-28-2001
Yacov Moses
New Ultrasonic instrument.

I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
Pls help of the Forum.

Thanks in advance.

02:05 Feb-28-2001

Tom Nelligan

Engineering,
retired,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: New Ultrasonic instrument. : I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
: 1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
: 2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
: 3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
: Pls help of the Forum.
: Thanks in advance.

It's a simple choice -- buy ours! :-)

--Tom Nelligan
Panametrics, Inc.

PS: Seriously, if you would like further information regarding the suitability of the Epoch IV for any specific UT test applications that you have in mind, we would be happy to answer any questions in detail.

03:00 Feb-28-2001

Yacov Moses (Rolf Diederichs)

R & D, Head of NDT Lab. (NDT Wide)
IAI- Malam,
Israel,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: New Ultrasonic instrument. Re-posted message because the email address of Yacov Moses was missing.

: I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.

03:46 Mar-01-2001

Jacky Bendayan

Consultant
Sonotron NDT,
Israel,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: New Ultrasonic instrument. : I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
Dear Sir
As you know Sontron NDT is the Krautkramer representative in Israel.We are always ready to help our customers and clients. We fordward you all the commercial and technical data sheet of the KK equipment USN 60.
We are sure that after you compare all the mentioned equipments, ours will comply with your needs.
Best Regards
Jacky Bendayan

08:42 May-12-2001

Dr. Patel

R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University,
Canada,
Joined May 2001

We offer state of art Ultrasonic Systems used for multipurpose applications having window based software with powered pre-amp booster and 1 ns single shot time measurement accuracy for use with any length of cable. If you are interested in any application please contact me or Dr. Maxfield at bruce@emat.com

Dr. Patel

01:01 Apr-09-2002
hamid niakan
Re: New Ultrasonic instrument. : : I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
: : 1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
: : 2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
: : 3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
: : Pls help of the Forum.
: .ijkklkl;';l
: : Thanks in advance.
: It's a simple choice -- buy ours! :-)
: --Tom Nelligan
: Pattrics, Inc.
: PS: Seriously, if you would like further information regarding the suitability of the Epoch IV for any specific UT test applications that you have in mind, we would be happy to answer any questions in detail.

03:08 Apr-09-2002

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: New Ultrasonic instrument. : : : I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
: : : 1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
: : : 2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
: : : 3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
: : : Pls help of the Forum.
: : .ijkklkl;';l
: : : Thanks in advance.
: .
: : It's a simple choice -- buy ours! :-)

Or to complicate your problem further I would suggest also looking at the Sonatest Instruments (Probably Sitescan 240 or Masterscan 340 depending on your requirements.

Seriously all 4 of these instruments have their strong points. Try them in your application, go with the instrument which you are comfortable with, and where you feel you can rely on your local distributor to give you the advice you need.

Rgds

Joe

: : --Tom Nelligan
: : Pattrics, Inc.
: : PS: Seriously, if you would like further information regarding the suitability of the Epoch IV for any specific UT test applications that you have in mind, we would be happy to answer any questions in detail.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|