where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.
Technical Discussions
Yacov Moses
Yacov Moses
02:00 Feb-28-2001
New Ultrasonic instrument.

I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
Pls help of the Forum.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Nelligan
Engineering,
retired, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 390

Tom Nelligan

Engineering,
retired,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
02:05 Feb-28-2001
Re: New Ultrasonic instrument.
: I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
: 1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
: 2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
: 3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
: Pls help of the Forum.
: Thanks in advance.

It's a simple choice -- buy ours! :-)

--Tom Nelligan
Panametrics, Inc.

PS: Seriously, if you would like further information regarding the suitability of the Epoch IV for any specific UT test applications that you have in mind, we would be happy to answer any questions in detail.

Yacov Moses (Rolf Diederichs)
R & D, Head of NDT Lab. (NDT Wide)
IAI- Malam, Israel, Joined Feb 2001, 1

Yacov Moses (Rolf Diederichs)

R & D, Head of NDT Lab. (NDT Wide)
IAI- Malam,
Israel,
Joined Feb 2001
03:00 Feb-28-2001
Re-posted message because the email address of Yacov Moses was missing.

: I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.

Jacky Bendayan
Consultant
Sonotron NDT, Israel, Joined Feb 2001, 1

Jacky Bendayan

Consultant
Sonotron NDT,
Israel,
Joined Feb 2001
03:46 Mar-01-2001
Dear Sir
As you know Sontron NDT is the Krautkramer representative in Israel.We are always ready to help our customers and clients. We fordward you all the commercial and technical data sheet of the KK equipment USN 60.
We are sure that after you compare all the mentioned equipments, ours will comply with your needs.
Best Regards
Jacky Bendayan

Dr. Patel
R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University, Canada, Joined May 2001, 20

Dr. Patel

R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University,
Canada,
Joined May 2001
08:42 May-12-2001

We offer state of art Ultrasonic Systems used for multipurpose applications having window based software with powered pre-amp booster and 1 ns single shot time measurement accuracy for use with any length of cable. If you are interested in any application please contact me or Dr. Maxfield at bruce@emat.com

Dr. Patel

hamid niakan
hamid niakan
01:01 Apr-09-2002
: : I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
: : 1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
: : 2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
: : 3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
: : Pls help of the Forum.
: .ijkklkl;';l
: : Thanks in advance.
: It's a simple choice -- buy ours! :-)
: --Tom Nelligan
: Pattrics, Inc.
: PS: Seriously, if you would like further information regarding the suitability of the Epoch IV for any specific UT test applications that you have in mind, we would be happy to answer any questions in detail.

Joe Buckley
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 524

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
03:08 Apr-09-2002
: : : I am intresting to buy a new ultrasonic instrumets but I have a dilemma with this 3 instrument.
: : : 1) Epoch 4 (Parametric)
: : : 2) Sonic 1200s (Staveley)
: : : 3) Usn60 (Krautkrammer)
: : : Pls help of the Forum.
: : .ijkklkl;';l
: : : Thanks in advance.
: .
: : It's a simple choice -- buy ours! :-)

Or to complicate your problem further I would suggest also looking at the Sonatest Instruments (Probably Sitescan 240 or Masterscan 340 depending on your requirements.

Seriously all 4 of these instruments have their strong points. Try them in your application, go with the instrument which you are comfortable with, and where you feel you can rely on your local distributor to give you the advice you need.

Rgds

Joe

: : --Tom Nelligan
: : Pattrics, Inc.
: : PS: Seriously, if you would like further information regarding the suitability of the Epoch IV for any specific UT test applications that you have in mind, we would be happy to answer any questions in detail.

Product Spotlight

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window