where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
YXLON International - innovative High-Tech-Company with long traditionYXLON International develops, manufactures and markets digital radios ...
Job Seeks
jonas
Engineering, Quality control engineer / welding inspector
TWI, India, Joined May 2008, 1

jonas

Engineering, Quality control engineer / welding inspector
TWI,
India,
Joined May 2008
06:28 May-24-2008
Welding inspector / QC Engineer

Job Location: Dubai

Dear Sir,

Sub: - Application for the post Welding inspector & QA/QC Engineer,

I am Jonas, It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Yours truly,
P. Jonas. ( 971-50-8060375 – Dubai )

Product Spotlight

Content on Demand by Eddyfi Technologies

Finding yourself in front of a screen practicing safe social distancing instead of out in the fiel
d? At Eddyfi Technologies, we are doing our part in helping you be better prepared for what comes next. We introduce to you Eddyfi on Demand. Fill your schedule with webinars, how-to videos, informative technical papers and our NEW addition: Eddyfi Academy. There, you will have access to FREE online courses and obtain certificates of attendance once completed in order for you to include these e-learning sessions in your log of required training hours. Join us today. Stay safe, stay Beyond Current.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window