where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Muhammad Imran Khan
Engineering, QA/QC Engineer or Welding/NDT inspector
university of enineering & Technology Lahore Pakistan, Pakistan, Joined Jun 2008, 1

Muhammad Imran Khan

Engineering, QA/QC Engineer or Welding/NDT inspector
university of enineering & Technology Lahore Pakistan,
Pakistan,
Joined Jun 2008
06:16 Jun-04-2008
NDT/Welding Inspector or QA/QC Engineer

Job Location: Middle East

Dear Sir,

Sub: - Application for the post of NDT/Welding inspector & QA/QC Engineer,

I am imran. It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV for your consideration.
My academic record, achievements and professional career history, demonstrates that I would be a valuable employee.
My CV is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to speak with you soon.

Thanks & Best Regards.
imran khan.
Lahore Pakistan.

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window