where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
MUHAMMAD ZAHID ZAHOOR
MUHAMMAD ZAHID ZAHOOR
03:05 Jun-07-2008
NDE ENGINEER

Job Location: UK

Dear Sir,

I am a graduate Metallurgical Engineer having + 10 years experience in the field of QA/QC (Welding & NDE ),Inspection of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Piping, Storage tanks, Steel Structure etc. I have Level 3 in Radiographic testing (from NCNDT Pakistan), Level 2 in Ultrasonic Testing ,Magnetic Particle testing and Dye penetrant testing(as per SNT -TC- 1A),Because of this experience, I can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department.
My resume is attached ,which details my qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to you.
I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the position with you further.
I am available for immediate appointment and can travel extensively or
relocate as required. You may call me at 00447878390576, where messages may be left if I am personally unavailable.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours

Muhammad Zahid Zahoor
24-Wheble Drive,Woodly,
RG5 3DT
Reading

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window