where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
QA/QC ENGINEER[B.Tech]
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Sonatest Ltd
From our three distinct business centres in the UK, USA and CANADA, Sonatest design and produce a leading range of high performance ultrasonic NDT equipment and accessories.

06:11 Jun-25-2008
ARUN M S
QA/QC ENGINEER[B.Tech]
Job Location: UAE

Sir,

I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in the year 2007. I have an Indian experience of nearly six months in Electrosteel Castings Ltd in the Project division as Jr.Consultant (Technical). I have passed a course on NDT Level 2 ( UT,PT,RT & MPT). Presently i'm seeking a job in QA/QC(NDT),MEP & FABRICATION sector that can utilize my proffessional skills and interest to become an asset to my employee. Eventhough i have very little experience i'm confident to work in any circumstances and like to take any risk that my job wants. I'm here by submitting my resume for your kind attention.

I hope to hear from you.

Thanking You

ARUN M S

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|