where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Ameer Ali
Student
Newcastle University, United Kingdom, Joined Dec 2007, 2

Ameer Ali

Student
Newcastle University,
United Kingdom,
Joined Dec 2007
03:38 Jun-29-2008
Pipeline Engineer

Job Location: United Kingdom

Hi,

I am seeking a role as fresher in the industry. I am about to finish my MSc in Pipeline Engineering from Newcastle University. I have been searching for jobs of late but due to my lack of experience have been listening to lot's of NO's. I am not aiming to get a big sum of money right away, I am looking for a co. where I can get to learn and have more responsiblities at an early stage in the company where I can mould myself to become a good Engineer too. If you any of our colleagues have any opportunities, do let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Ameer Ali

Product Spotlight

Panther

The Panther product range combines speed and performance of phased- array ultrasound technology in
a compact format. Targeted towards integrators for inline inspections and laboratories for R&D, Panter products offer a flexible and scalable solution for generic and custom NDT.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window