where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
vinod vaniwal
vinod vaniwal
08:22 Jul-21-2008
painting /coating inspector

Job Location: india

Vinod vaniwal
Allseas ( India )
To,Administration/HR Manager Respected Sir, Subject: Application for the post of QC Supervisor/Inspector – COATING/PAINTING To give you a little background,I am presently working with ALLSEAS) as Sr. QC Inspector (Coating/painting). I have a valid certification from NACE -II International in Coating inspection. I believe my prior experience would be well suited for your current employment needs. I am forwarding herewith my resume for your kind consideration. I hope this will give me a chance and offer me an opportunity to prove my claims. Thanking you in anticipation. Yours faithfully, Vinod vaniwal.

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window