where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Sudheer.S
NDT Inspector, Working As Piping And Welding Inspector
India, Joined Jul 2008, 1

Sudheer.S

NDT Inspector, Working As Piping And Welding Inspector
India,
Joined Jul 2008
08:32 Jul-30-2008
Certified Welding inspector

Job Location: India

I have more than 11 years of substantial experience in the field of Quality Control and Quality Assurance of large projects in power utilities, Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Sectors. I enjoy working in a high energy and high performance work environment. I have worked on and learned a great deal from several very interesting and complex commercial projects. I am also well-experienced in Heat Treatment related job function Management; NDT & DT. Currently I am leading an extremely talented Piping & welding inspector's team in Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture (CTJV) project, in Qatar. At the completion of this project in August 6th 2008 I will be anxious to take on new challenges and build upon my knowledge base. I am excited by the prospect of working with an organization that is both an unquestioned leader in its programming niche and an enthusiastic risk taker in an entirely new frontier.
I have attached my recent resume, which details my Qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to your organization & l can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department

Product Spotlight

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s