where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
Certified Welding inspector
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.

08:32 Jul-30-2008

Sudheer.S

NDT Inspector, Working As Piping And Welding Inspector
India,
Joined Jul 2008
Certified Welding inspector
Job Location: India

I have more than 11 years of substantial experience in the field of Quality Control and Quality Assurance of large projects in power utilities, Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Sectors. I enjoy working in a high energy and high performance work environment. I have worked on and learned a great deal from several very interesting and complex commercial projects. I am also well-experienced in Heat Treatment related job function Management; NDT & DT. Currently I am leading an extremely talented Piping & welding inspector's team in Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture (CTJV) project, in Qatar. At the completion of this project in August 6th 2008 I will be anxious to take on new challenges and build upon my knowledge base. I am excited by the prospect of working with an organization that is both an unquestioned leader in its programming niche and an enthusiastic risk taker in an entirely new frontier.
I have attached my recent resume, which details my Qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to your organization & l can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|