where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.
Job Seeks
Sudheer.S
NDT Inspector, Working As Piping And Welding Inspector
India, Joined Jul 2008, 1

Sudheer.S

NDT Inspector, Working As Piping And Welding Inspector
India,
Joined Jul 2008
08:32 Jul-30-2008
Certified Welding inspector

Job Location: India

I have more than 11 years of substantial experience in the field of Quality Control and Quality Assurance of large projects in power utilities, Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Sectors. I enjoy working in a high energy and high performance work environment. I have worked on and learned a great deal from several very interesting and complex commercial projects. I am also well-experienced in Heat Treatment related job function Management; NDT & DT. Currently I am leading an extremely talented Piping & welding inspector's team in Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture (CTJV) project, in Qatar. At the completion of this project in August 6th 2008 I will be anxious to take on new challenges and build upon my knowledge base. I am excited by the prospect of working with an organization that is both an unquestioned leader in its programming niche and an enthusiastic risk taker in an entirely new frontier.
I have attached my recent resume, which details my Qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to your organization & l can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department

Product Spotlight

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window