where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Iris Inspection Services, Inc.
We are the world's largest supplier of air cooler, boiler and exchanger tubing inspection services.

Job Seeks
Sohail AKhter Aley
Sohail AKhter Aley
07:32 Aug-28-2008
Supervisor / Inspector: Scaffolding, Sand Blasting / Painting / Coating.

Job Location: Anywhere

Dear Sir,

Working as a Supervisor & Inspector of Sand Blasting, Painting / Coating, Scaffolding & Rigging. Having extensive 12 years working experience in the respective fields. My main responsibilities are cover to assist Project Engineer (Corrosion Prevention) in Costing, Budgeting & during Audit. Fully authorised to Planning, Scheduling and Execution of Projects (Corrosion Prevention) on our Site.

Certification of Scaffolding Basic, Advance and Inspector from AB Consultants, UK, Course and training based on British Standards and course formation and approval on the basis of CITB. Experience in the erection, dismantle, modification and Inspection of different types of scaffoldings like Independent, Tower, Bird Cage, Cantilever, Trussout, Slung, Hanging etc. (See Detail in the attached CV).

Certified Painting / Coating Inspector Level 1 from Institute of Corrosion (ICorr), Rotherham, UK. Having 12 years experience working with British and French Expats in the respective field.

Experience to Supervise and Inspection of Sand Blasting and application of Industrail Paint and High Performace Coating / Lining of Pipeline, Vessels, Fuel Oil Stroage Tanks and specially Big Steel Structures.

I am willing, able & confident to work in problem areas, harsh climates, difficult peoples, No Problem. I Like Problems and Challanges but Love to sort it out.

I am hard working, energetic, ability to work independently, I am sincere and honest with my job & profession, respcet my seniors and positively motivate my juniors, Safety for me and others is always my First Priority, Good Team Work and Planning is the key of every success. I am not crawling like a snake, always walk on a straight line.

Your kind consideration regarding my application will be highly appreciated.

I will provide references prior to request.

Looking you forward.

Sohail Akhter Aley.

Product Spotlight

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s