where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
Supervisor / Inspector: Scaffolding, Sand Blasting / Painting / Coating.
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

07:32 Aug-28-2008
Sohail AKhter Aley
Supervisor / Inspector: Scaffolding, Sand Blasting / Painting / Coating.
Job Location: Anywhere

Dear Sir,

Working as a Supervisor & Inspector of Sand Blasting, Painting / Coating, Scaffolding & Rigging. Having extensive 12 years working experience in the respective fields. My main responsibilities are cover to assist Project Engineer (Corrosion Prevention) in Costing, Budgeting & during Audit. Fully authorised to Planning, Scheduling and Execution of Projects (Corrosion Prevention) on our Site.

Certification of Scaffolding Basic, Advance and Inspector from AB Consultants, UK, Course and training based on British Standards and course formation and approval on the basis of CITB. Experience in the erection, dismantle, modification and Inspection of different types of scaffoldings like Independent, Tower, Bird Cage, Cantilever, Trussout, Slung, Hanging etc. (See Detail in the attached CV).

Certified Painting / Coating Inspector Level 1 from Institute of Corrosion (ICorr), Rotherham, UK. Having 12 years experience working with British and French Expats in the respective field.

Experience to Supervise and Inspection of Sand Blasting and application of Industrail Paint and High Performace Coating / Lining of Pipeline, Vessels, Fuel Oil Stroage Tanks and specially Big Steel Structures.

I am willing, able & confident to work in problem areas, harsh climates, difficult peoples, No Problem. I Like Problems and Challanges but Love to sort it out.

I am hard working, energetic, ability to work independently, I am sincere and honest with my job & profession, respcet my seniors and positively motivate my juniors, Safety for me and others is always my First Priority, Good Team Work and Planning is the key of every success. I am not crawling like a snake, always walk on a straight line.

Your kind consideration regarding my application will be highly appreciated.

I will provide references prior to request.

Looking you forward.

Sohail Akhter Aley.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|