where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers >
NDE Engineer
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

08:10 Sep-08-2008

Eric Eberius

Recruiting and Placements
NDT Recruiting and Placements,
USA,
Joined Aug 2008
NDE Engineer
Job Location: Ohio USA citizens only
offered by  

My client "creates technology" and is looking for a couple individuals to join their team in Ohio. Must have a strong technical background concerning NDE, an advanced degree, and the willingness and ability to be responsible for business development in addition to the rest of the responsibilities. 15+ years desired in relevant R&D. Specialty in UT, RT and/or ET. If you don't have all of the skills and experience, contact me just the same as there is another position with the same client with less experience required.

These are permanent positions with a respected institution that specializes in metals and metal joining technology. Commensurate compensation, benefits, 401K and the rest of the perks associated with this type of position.

Send your updated resume to me for consideration and I will contact you and arrange for a phone meeting to get the ball rolling.

Eric Eberius - Senior Recruiter - NDT Recruiting & Placements

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|