where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Offers
Eric Eberius
Recruiting and Placements
NDT Recruiting and Placements, USA, Joined Aug 2008, 2

Eric Eberius

Recruiting and Placements
NDT Recruiting and Placements,
USA,
Joined Aug 2008
08:10 Sep-08-2008
NDE Engineer

Posted by  
Job Location: Ohio USA citizens only

My client "creates technology" and is looking for a couple individuals to join their team in Ohio. Must have a strong technical background concerning NDE, an advanced degree, and the willingness and ability to be responsible for business development in addition to the rest of the responsibilities. 15+ years desired in relevant R&D. Specialty in UT, RT and/or ET. If you don't have all of the skills and experience, contact me just the same as there is another position with the same client with less experience required.

These are permanent positions with a respected institution that specializes in metals and metal joining technology. Commensurate compensation, benefits, 401K and the rest of the perks associated with this type of position.

Send your updated resume to me for consideration and I will contact you and arrange for a phone meeting to get the ball rolling.

Eric Eberius - Senior Recruiter - NDT Recruiting & Placements

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

VOGT Ultrasonics awarded innovation champion

Let go of the old and try something new. VOGT convinced the jury in the 27th round of the TOP 100
innovation competition. Our team is very pleased to officially belong to the TOP 100 in Germany!
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window