where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.
A leading UK manufacturer of Ultrasonic Probes, Accessories, Supplier of NDT Equipment and more.

Job Seeks
S.Julius
S.Julius
03:19 Sep-10-2008
CSWIP 3.2/AWS-CWI/API 570/NACE Level I.

Job Location: Anywhere cycle job.

At present, I am working as a Technical representative (Inspection Engineer) with ABS Consulting, Doha-Qatar and deputed as Inspector at Qatar Gas for carrying out inspection of materials and other welding inspection related activities.

I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and have over 10 years experience and worked as a QA/QC Engineer/Inspector, Welding/Material/NDT Inspector in New Construction, Risk Based Inspection, In-service Inspection and Plant Shutdown comprising different piping systems, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Column, steel structures and pipelines with extensive quality control & co-ordination skills in Oil & Gas fields, refineries, petrochemical plants, and fabrication yards at various locations in India, Sultanate of Oman & Qatar.
I also hold additional qualification of Senior Welding Inspector (CSWIP 3.2), Certified Welding Inspector (AWS-CWI) Piping Inspector (API 570), NACE Level I Coating Inspector and QMS Lead Auditor.

Thanks & Regards,
Julius

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window