where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Vidisco Ltd.
Vidisco Ltd. is the leading designer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art Digital Radiography systems.

Job Seeks
suhail
suhail
05:17 Sep-11-2008
HSE Advisor

Job Location: Anywhere

Dear Sir

My Name Suhail k v have been working as Sr.Health,Safety and Environment Inspector in Oilfields Supply Center which is Semi Gov firm Located At Jabel Ali-Dubai and accredited with OHSAS 18001 and 14001.

I would like to join in your esteemed organization as HSE Professional since I acknowledge have no experience in offshore industry
I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider this letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and experience.
I have over 4 years experience in the Health and Safety field; and I am well versed in the areas of Health and Safety and Environment issues.
I have considerable experience in dealing with safety and Health Environment issues; and a thorough knowledge of the process and procedures of the corporate environment. I work well with people and enjoy getting the work at hand completed.
Below is a list of agencies I have extensive consulting experience with:
1. Oilfields Supply Center
2. Cochin Refineries
3. Mangalore Refineries and petrochemicals
4. Dubai Metro Railway
Thanks and regards
Suhail k v
Sr.Health, Safety and Environment Inspector
Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
e-mail:Suhail@oscdubai.com
Website; www.oscdubai.com
Tel: +971 4 8054226
Mob: +971 050 5858202
“It takes less time to do something SAFE than to explain why it was wrong”

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window