where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
suhail
suhail
05:17 Sep-11-2008
HSE Advisor

Job Location: Anywhere

Dear Sir

My Name Suhail k v have been working as Sr.Health,Safety and Environment Inspector in Oilfields Supply Center which is Semi Gov firm Located At Jabel Ali-Dubai and accredited with OHSAS 18001 and 14001.

I would like to join in your esteemed organization as HSE Professional since I acknowledge have no experience in offshore industry
I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider this letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and experience.
I have over 4 years experience in the Health and Safety field; and I am well versed in the areas of Health and Safety and Environment issues.
I have considerable experience in dealing with safety and Health Environment issues; and a thorough knowledge of the process and procedures of the corporate environment. I work well with people and enjoy getting the work at hand completed.
Below is a list of agencies I have extensive consulting experience with:
1. Oilfields Supply Center
2. Cochin Refineries
3. Mangalore Refineries and petrochemicals
4. Dubai Metro Railway
Thanks and regards
Suhail k v
Sr.Health, Safety and Environment Inspector
Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
e-mail:Suhail@oscdubai.com
Website; www.oscdubai.com
Tel: +971 4 8054226
Mob: +971 050 5858202
“It takes less time to do something SAFE than to explain why it was wrong”

Product Spotlight

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window