where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
HSE Advisor
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

NT - Nove technologie s.r.o.
Ultrasonic gel for NDT application. Various types of ultrasonic agents. Starsonic SS2, SS3

05:17 Sep-11-2008
suhail
HSE Advisor
Job Location: Anywhere

Dear Sir

My Name Suhail k v have been working as Sr.Health,Safety and Environment Inspector in Oilfields Supply Center which is Semi Gov firm Located At Jabel Ali-Dubai and accredited with OHSAS 18001 and 14001.

I would like to join in your esteemed organization as HSE Professional since I acknowledge have no experience in offshore industry
I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider this letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and experience.
I have over 4 years experience in the Health and Safety field; and I am well versed in the areas of Health and Safety and Environment issues.
I have considerable experience in dealing with safety and Health Environment issues; and a thorough knowledge of the process and procedures of the corporate environment. I work well with people and enjoy getting the work at hand completed.
Below is a list of agencies I have extensive consulting experience with:
1. Oilfields Supply Center
2. Cochin Refineries
3. Mangalore Refineries and petrochemicals
4. Dubai Metro Railway
Thanks and regards
Suhail k v
Sr.Health, Safety and Environment Inspector
Oilfields Supply Center Ltd
e-mail:Suhail@oscdubai.com
Website; www.oscdubai.com
Tel: +971 4 8054226
Mob: +971 050 5858202
“It takes less time to do something SAFE than to explain why it was wrong”

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|