where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Rashid Mehmood
Rashid Mehmood
07:14 Sep-22-2008
QA/QC Manager/Engineer

Job Location: Pakistan

I am a seasoned QA/QC Mechanical Engineer with 10 years of experience in oil and gas construction,also EPCC projects.Presently working in an oil and gas Multinational company.
I am certified in API 510,API 570,CSWIP 3.1,Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2000,ASNT Level-II (RT).
Experience of 5 years in Gulf Region (UAE,KSA,Qatar)
Experience of 5 years in Pakistan (Projects and corporate office)
Valid driving License of Saudia,Qatar and Pakistan.
Passport validity upto May 2013.
Marital Status: Married,
Employers offer Family status (only spouse) are encouraged to contact me
My email address is : campsufi@yahoo.com
My contact No. is +923036004654

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window