where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Mr. Nickerson
Mr. Nickerson
05:38 Oct-31-2008
INSPECTOR/MANAGER

Job Location: Negotiable

I have over 15 years experience in the Canadian oil & gas industry as a certified API 570 inspector as a well as a Red Seal Alberta Journeyman Steamfitter/Pipefitter.

My background/work history involves management/inspection/construction in the Alberta Oilsands development, with past projects in the 200-500 million dollar project range for some of North America & Europe's largest players.

I have proficient knowledge of all circumfirential welding techniques codes, as well as various forms of NDE/NDT.

I am currently accepting offers for projects with top renumeration only, and shift schedules of 28/28 [negotiable].

I bring with me an extensive knowledge of industrial construction; QA/QC/Management with the focus on safety, quality and professionalism.

Esteemed references gladly provided upon request.

Please forward job description and salary offers to: nickerson_kelly@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s