where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
B.Gopi Kiran Naik
B.Gopi Kiran Naik
02:03 Nov-05-2008
my resume

Job Location: vijayawada

CURRICULAM VITAE

B.Gopi Kiran Naik
Door no: 58-5- 25, pullarao street
Patamata, Vijayawada,
Mob: 09985280976

OBJECTIVE

Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Mechanical Industry that offers security and Professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION

• Diploma in automobile engineering.

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION

Certified ASNT LEVEL II as per SNT-TC-1(A) in the following methods

1 Ultrasonic Testing
2 Radiographic Testing
3 Dye Penetrate Testing
4 Magnetic Particle Testing

WORKING EXPERIENCE

Name of the organization : Fly High Institute of Non-destructive Testing
Vijayawada.
Designation : NDT Technician

Period of employment : From June 2008 to till date

PERSONAL PROFILE

Father’s Name : B.Roop Singh Naik

Date of Birth : 25. 05. 1982

Languages known : Telugu, English, Hindi.

Personal strength : Sincere, Hardworking, and Easy to Gets Going
When working in Team.
Permanent Address : door no: 58-5- 25, pullarao street
Patamata, Vijayawada,
Mob: 09985280976
e-mail: ndt_l3@yahoo.in

Declaration

I swear that the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge

and belief and I will discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction to my

Superiors and to the organization.

Date : Signature,

Place : Vijayawada.
(B.GOPI KIRAN NAIK)

Product Spotlight

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window