where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers >
Hiring for NDT Technicians
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Tecnatom
Tecnatom has more than 50 years of experience providing services, equipment and systems devoted to NDT testing in several sectors and markets.

07:23 Nov-20-2008
General Dynamics - Bath Iron Works
Hiring for NDT Technicians
Job Location: Bath, Maine
offered by  

DUTIES:
• Perform non-destructive tests including magnetic particle (MT), liquid penetrant (PT), ultrasonic (UT) and radiographic testing (RT), which includes working with radioactive isotopes.
• Ensure quality and timeliness of work completion.
• Maintain a high level of safety standards.
• Perform non-destructive testing of materials and weldments on ships and within buildings and shops.

EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• NDT qualifications required: Magnetic Particle Level I&II (SNT-TC-1A Level II) and/or Liquid Penetrant Level I&II (SNT-TC-1A Level II).
• NDT qualifications strongly preferred: Ultrasonic Level I&II (SNT-TC-1A Level II, Sheerwave experience), and/or Radiographic Level I&II (SNT-TC-1A Level II and State of Maine Industrial Radiography License or equivalent).
- Qualifications must be current or must be able to recertify upon hire.
- Required to pass Maine State Industrial Radiographer's exam;
- MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN SECRET CLEARANCE.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|