where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Offers
GMA Al-Salmeen QCS
GMA Al-Salmeen QCS
01:09 Nov-27-2008
NDT Technician and Welding Inspector

Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
offered by  

Professional Qualification:
AWS-CWI, CSWIP 3.1 will be preferred.
Experience: Experience as ASNT NDT Level I, II in Electro-Mechanical Construction Industry.

Professional Qualification:
ASNT NDT Level I, II in MT, PT, RT, UT
Experience: Minimum FIVE years experience as NDT Technician in Electro-Mechanical Construction Industry.

GMA Al-Salmeen QCS
Email: gma_sal@emirates.net.ae
PO Box 33229
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel.: (00971) 2 6745040
Fax: (00971) 2 6746080

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window