where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions
World leading provider of Non-Destructive Testing and Corrosion Prevention and Coatings training, examinations and Level 3 Consultancy Services

Technical Discussions
IceClampers
IceClampers
08:02 Mar-06-2001
UT Level II Information

Hi everyone;

I am in the process of studying for my Level II UT exam and I was wondering if anyone can help me in the way of gathering some information, such as sample questions, exams etc. If there is any info posted on the net that anyone knows of I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

George Pherigo
Other, Owner
PH Diversified, Inc., FlawTech Division, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 8

George Pherigo

Other, Owner
PH Diversified, Inc., FlawTech Division,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
08:46 Mar-06-2001
Re: UT Level II Information
As you may know, the General Dynamics Series of NDT books has been revised by my company, PH Diversified, Inc. The Programmed Instruction Handbooks contain hundreds of questions with references to the text.

The new books are available from ASNT or directly from PH Diversified and sell for $15-18 per book.

: Hi everyone;
: I am in the process of studying for my Level II UT exam and I was wondering if anyone can help me in the way of gathering some information, such as sample questions, exams etc. If there is any info posted on the net that anyone knows of I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 138

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
02:42 Mar-07-2001
The General Dynamics Series of NDT books (PH Diversified, Inc) are good value for money set of books. I say 'set' as it's generally better value to buy the set as the people selling them other a discount.

NDT questions on the net:

NDT Net at the top of this page has a link to NDT questions http://www.ndt.net/wshop/quiz/qz_lst.htm

NDT Cabin has some downloadable questions at http://www.ndtcabin.com/questions_software.asp

Lavender International NDT have questions at http://www.lavender-ndt.com/assessments/index.html

For some good reading material:

http://www.cnde.iastate.edu/ncce/Intro_CC.html

Kindest Regards

Mick Trinidad

Matt Clark
Matt Clark
06:22 Mar-07-2001
: The General Dynamics Series of NDT books is also available on-line from www.asnt.org. If you were to join asnt you qualify for an extra discount. Payment can also be made by credit card. You may also want to look at the questions and answer books that they also publish. HAve a look at the publications section and you will find a good slection of books from which you can study.

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window